In this time of great need around the country, Liberty Mutual and Safeco are committing an additional $500,000 to help community nonprofits performing critical work during the COVID-19 crisis. We’re asking you to help identify where the money should go.
Liberty Mutual and Safeco will grant $10,000 donations to community nonprofits hit hardest by COVID-19, selecting them from organizations nominated by independent agents like us.
- Target nonprofits include food banks, homeless shelters and services, first responders and healthcare workers or any other organizations in greatest need.
- Nonprofits should be 501c3 organizations and non-discriminatory.*
- Selections will be made on a need-basis.
Nomination and donation process
You’ll need to answer three short questions about the nonprofit:
- How is the nonprofit playing a critical role to support our community during the COVID-19 situation?
- How could they use $10,000, right now?
- What can the community do to help?
Are you involved with a nonprofit that needs our help? Contact Debra Knight AIC Insurance Agency so we can nominate you.
*Nonprofits are defined as “public charities” for purposes of the Internal Revenue Code, and do not discriminate in regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, skin color, national origin, religion or presence of disability.